Monday, January 16, 2012

helpless asian man attacked and jumped by 7 others behind school

  Here is the original better quality video for download. Mirror it
http://www.mediafire.com/?bk8imsq4445yi48

What is wrong with today's youth? What can cause a bunch of kids to act like uncivilized animals? Where are the parents? Its sad to see that this kind of thing still happens today. It makes me worried for the future with our kids today.

Here we have what looks like to be a student getting attacked by 7 of his peers in a brutal manner. Takedowns tackles kicks to the body and face as well as multiple punches to the back of his head. One of the boys even took a shoe and bead him with it. 

I really hope that man recovers and the assholes in the attack get caught. Some of the identities have been posted on the video so go check it out.

14 comments:

  1. I don`t wanna live in this planet anymore.
    Seriously, what are those kids thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are thinking "YO DAWG WE R SO TUFF NIGGAAAAA"

    I should count how many times they throw the n word around. And sad how they need 7 guys to beat him up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. N-word is thrown around quite alot but it seems like non of them are black? What`s with that?
    And hahahahhaha, those pussies couldn`t even knock the guy out. Of course they need to go 7 against 1 if they are such pussies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed..this happens often and so rarely is it recorded..but to my knowledge some of these guys have already been arrested. Go Internet justice!

      Delete
  4. I really hate people like that. Sometimes I wish I could control the life of people and if they did something so unforgivable like that, I could just have them killed and done for. Sure I may be overreacting, but stuff like this pisses me off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im with you on that. Sometimes I see people like these guys and think if I had the power or if I was there and capable..I would definitely make sure to hurt them to the point they could never do that to anyone again.

      Delete
  5. Nothing usually annoys me, or like makes me feel bad, but this fucking disgusts me. I don't understand how people can be that retarded. I feel fucking bad for that kid. If I was there I would have just jumped in and tried to help him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. straight effed up, i hate kids like this and makes me want to beat some ass

    ReplyDelete
  7. just woke up, saw this, I was like wtf....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wrong.. Thought it was fake at first but nope

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meh, disgusting. I really wish there would be some sort of evolution in our minds, which would lower every human beings aggression levels. I mean, with the technologies of today and tomorrow, we could actually create a heaven in earth. It would be possible TODAY. Yet, our minds are holding us back with pointless violence, greed etc..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this one today.. what a bunch of chickenshits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im sure most of you guys have seen from I think 2 years ago, the group of girls that lured their "friend" to one of their houses and started to insult and beat her up to "make a viral video"

    Wtf is wrong with kids. Really? Have fun in jail.

    ReplyDelete