Friday, February 3, 2012

Do You Like Online Privacy? You May Be a Terrorist!




Well well well.. With all the failure of SOPA/PIPA, opposition to ACTA, H.R. 1981 gaining popularity, I am not surprised to see this.

Its been a few years since Homeland Security and the FBI started this homegrown terrorist idea that Americans are the new terrorist. They have included things to the list of things that indicate a potential terrorist such as:

  • Carrying a pocket constitution, knowing and/or reciting it
  • Being nice
  • Wearing jeans
  • Owning a gun
  • Pro constitution
  • Being bald
  • Owning a truck
  • Displaying the American flag on property or vehicle
  • Being patriotic
  • Supporting Ron Paul (lol)
  • Looking normal
  • Scuba diving
  • Owning gold bullion
  • Opposing abortion
  • Being independent
  • For animal rights
  • Filming police such as police brutality
  • Legally refusing to identify yourself to authority figures
  • Saying driving is a right not a privilege
  • Communicating mainly buy cellphone text or email
  • Renting storage room
  • Staying at a hotel
  • Paying with cash
  • Renting a car
  • Using radios
  • Stockpiling food past a 7day reserve such as baby formula
  • Having a photo copy of your identification
  • Owning and using GPS
  • Taking pictures of buildings

Im not making this up lol.

Check here yourself




Now added to this list is wanting online privacy. Which we all want. If you use proxies or means to hide or mask your IP, use software to encrypt data and bypass online identifications then you are suspected of being involved in and/or supporting TERRORISM.

So if you plan to or already use TOR, Truecrypt, any VPN's, PGP, online proxies, Privoxy, private browsers, anonymous email, etc then to the government you are a terrorist. Even criticizing the government is a sign of potential terrorism!

Nice right?

Check out the line below to see the flyers they are putting up in areas and and all the new things to look out for in a terrorist, such as martial arts!

Link here

Unbelievable.



Kinda makes me think of this song for some reason

 

Related links:


======

So what do you guys think? This is getting out of hand.

Leave a comment below.


Important:
ACTA - Worse then SOPA/PIPA

How to bypass Internet Censorship SOPA/ACTA

28 comments:

  1. Don't forget that if you're an American, chances are you're a terrorist too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear its getting scary on the ol webs :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing I don`t live US. If I would, I would have been imprisoned a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess there's a lot of terrorists out there then. Some of that stuff is just crazy. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything that necessitates posting a Lupe track is pretty tight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missouri officials got into trouble for categorizing folks like this. Always an education.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess we're all terrorists of some sort then :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Canada is having a similar bill going up their ranks too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bang bang bang. No, I'm not shooting down people, just banging my head against the wall after seeing the stupidity of these guys. Time to return. Bang bang bang bang bang bang...

    ReplyDelete
  10. everyone can become a dangerous man at any time
    well written

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL looking normal? Taking pictures of buildings? Paying in cash? I might be in serious trouble here...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will following this blog get me listed as a terrorist?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Silly Americans, there's no oil in the intewebs. :')

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some people really say things in the heat of the moment and your post reminds me of exactly what Dana White said during an interview.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a terrorist, so I must be a terrorist.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Getting more and more scary every day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you're a human being you might be a terrorist. This is getting a little ridiculous

    ReplyDelete
  18. And if you are suspected of being a terrorist, you can be held indefinitely under the new parts of the NDAA. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol Don't want to say anything. but I'll be following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd love to turn the table on them and make an officer look like a terrorist, I can be convincing when I need to be
    but looking at the list it's no wonder I made it on a no fly list / watch list
    finally got that resolved so I can fly wherever but it was a pain for the longest time, I swear you spend a couple months in lebanon when you're a kid and you're in league with terrorists everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  21. Being nice is such a criminal offense.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I feel so lucky not living in America. I want to travel there sometime, but all this crap makes it a place I don't want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is why I hate the government. Instead of protecting its people, they are finding more ways to destroy them instead. Way to go America.

    ReplyDelete