Well well well.. With all the failure of SOPA/PIPA, opposition to ACTA, H.R. 1981 gaining popularity, I am not surprised to see this.
Its been a few years since Homeland Security and the FBI started this homegrown terrorist idea that Americans are the new terrorist. They have included things to the list of things that indicate a potential terrorist such as:
- Carrying a pocket constitution, knowing and/or reciting it
- Being nice
- Wearing jeans
- Owning a gun
- Pro constitution
- Being bald
- Owning a truck
- Displaying the American flag on property or vehicle
- Being patriotic
- Supporting Ron Paul (lol)
- Looking normal
- Scuba diving
- Owning gold bullion
- Opposing abortion
- Being independent
- For animal rights
- Filming police such as police brutality
- Legally refusing to identify yourself to authority figures
- Saying driving is a right not a privilege
- Communicating mainly buy cellphone text or email
- Renting storage room
- Staying at a hotel
- Paying with cash
- Renting a car
- Using radios
- Stockpiling food past a 7day reserve such as baby formula
- Having a photo copy of your identification
- Owning and using GPS
- Taking pictures of buildings
Im not making this up lol.
Check here yourself
Now added to this list is wanting online privacy. Which we all want. If you use proxies or means to hide or mask your IP, use software to encrypt data and bypass online identifications then you are suspected of being involved in and/or supporting TERRORISM.
So if you plan to or already use TOR, Truecrypt, any VPN's, PGP, online proxies, Privoxy, private browsers, anonymous email, etc then to the government you are a terrorist. Even criticizing the government is a sign of potential terrorism!
Check out the line below to see the flyers they are putting up in areas and and all the new things to look out for in a terrorist, such as martial arts!
Kinda makes me think of this song for some reason
- DHS Terrorist Watchlist Service Privacy Impact Assessment
- DHS Trying to Make New Terrorist “Watchlist Service” Exempt from Privacy Act
- You May Be a Terrorist
- (U//FOUO//LES) FBI Hutaree Militia Arrests “Online Rhetoric” Warning
- (U) US-Based Street Gangs a Potential Recruiting Pool for Terrorist Groups
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICEPIC Database May Be in Violation of the Privacy Act
- DHS Critical Infrastructure Vulnerability and Terrorist Activity Indicator Reports
- Fusion Center “Privacy and Civil Rights Framework” Enhancement
So what do you guys think? This is getting out of hand.
Leave a comment below.
Important:ACTA - Worse then SOPA/PIPA
How to bypass Internet Censorship SOPA/ACTA