Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blog Awards





First I want to say thank you to "That Random Guy" over at Wow Another Random Blog for nominating me for the "Liebster Blog Award" I'm new to the blogging scene so I have no idea about these awards I see people with but I'm happy to of been nominated for one. I must be doing something right haha.

According to That Random Guy's post, There are several rules to be followed to accept the award. And they are:

  • Link back to the person who gave you the award.
  • Pick 5 people deserving of the award and notify them on their blogs.
  • Post the award on your blog and spread the love.

Simple enough. The purpose of the award is to help expose up and coming blogs with less then 200 followers. I wish I could pick more then 5, so I wouldn't feel about not picking some lol but rules are rules :(

Enough of my blabbering, my nominations are:

"R" over at Random Shit 

"Lord Phrozen" over at CiRNOpoly 

"Jax" over at Raviolis and Waterworks 

"InfinitePlans" over at, well, InfinitePlans lol

"Nathan" over at Content Hedgehog

Once again thank you Random Guy for the nomination :)

15 comments:

  1. Congrats! Well deserved really, your blog is brilliant.

    GM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thanks so much :) I can't wait to post about it Monday!

    P.S. You ARE doing something right! I already forwarded two of your articles to my friends and family because they were so interesting and informative! The article with the chicken nuggets and the school lunch police got sent to everyone on my e-mail list. Crazy stuff!!!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bro! And be on the lookout for me. I'll shoot you down or not nominating me.
    Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So it's like a chain-blog post? lol, alright well thanks nonetheless. I'll have to work on this tomorrow. No idea who to nominate though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for nominating me, I will follow the steps to accepting later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the recognition :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fair play,, all good blogs.
    we like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huh not sure why I wan't following before, I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Well deserved. Your infographics and other posts are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! I see my name in there! Now I have to something like this as well.

    ReplyDelete